OOTD: PINK TIPS

dress ebay | flats the new yorker

Here’s an outfitpost (not the best quality, sorry, still getting the hang of photographing myself) featuring my new ombre, (temporarily) pink-chalked hair and this dress from Ebay. My review would be: pretty dress for barely 14 dollars of nice enough quality, although the neckline has a bit that is unlined which you may want to sew. For peope taller than 1.61, you probably want to wear it as a top!
That’s all folks, hope you are all well!

10 Comments

• Reply CiCi Marie September 30, 2014 at 12:34 pm

Do share some more photos of this dress when you have them – it looks like it has lots of ruffles, I wanna see!

I’ve never tried hair chalks but they’ve come out so well on you here. I’d never have guessed that wasn’t a permanent dye job… mind you, I’m probably out of touch about these things! CC x

• Reply Angie J. // ohdaintyduck.com October 2, 2014 at 8:50 am

you can click on the link and you can see the Ebay image! its definitely very ruffle-y. But I’m thinking I should probably shoot this dress outside sometime anyway.

Well, I did ombre my hair, so underneath it my hair’s blond, its just the pink that will wash out! And I think it looks brighter here than it was due to lightning…

• Reply Ashley September 30, 2014 at 4:21 pm

You’re gorgeous! I love your hair. 🙂

• Reply Jessica September 30, 2014 at 11:21 pm

Hair looks great!! Also practicing photographing myself… it’s tough but I want to learn so I don’t have to ask my husband lol

Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

• Reply Angie J. // ohdaintyduck.com October 2, 2014 at 8:48 am

yeahh I hate having to bother my friends and sisters or wait for them to have time! I had one succesful attempt in the past but this one turned out a little less quality 🙁

• Reply The Mad Twins October 9, 2014 at 9:12 am

The dress looks so ellegant on you! Your hair is also soooo beautiful!
    and for ebay that’s indeed an even more amazing dress! *O*

• Reply Kelsea Echo October 9, 2014 at 11:38 pm

Cute cute cute! Any chance you’re thinking of making the hair permanent? I love it! 🙂